[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.8.1 is available now!

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 10 18:51:33 EDT 2015

Dear Serge,

I suppose error says about broken syntax in your config.yml
Please validate line: 371 (you can use online YAML validators).
As soon as you fix /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml, upgrade should finish
successfully.

BTW, you can run "ngcpcfg build" to check configs syntax:
> root at spce:~# ngcpcfg build
> Error: Invalid file syntax in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml:
> Could not read /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml
> YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line <your line here>
> root at spce:~#

I will prepare pre-upgrade check to validate YAML configs before upgrade
itself.

Thank you for your report!

--
Alexander Lutay