[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.8.1 is available now!

Serge Yuriev me at nevian.org
Sat Apr 11 06:34:58 EDT 2015

Dear Alex,

You are right, after correcting syntax
 http_admin:
   servername: “\"msk-vo-s-spc1\”"

to     servername: msk-vo-s-spc1

btw few others mentions of this string validated ok

Upgrade successfully finished but with new little error:

Executing action for /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/prosody/prosody.cfg.lua.services
[ ok ] Restarting Prosody XMPP Server: prosody.
YAML Error: Inconsistent indentation level
  Code: YAML_PARSE_ERR_INCONSISTENT_INDENTATION
  Line: 4
  Document: 1
at /usr/share/perl5/YAML/Loader.pm line 719
OK
Synchronizing data from /etc/ngcp-config/constants.yml
Checking state of /etc files
OK:   nothing to commit.
Need reboot to finish installation.

While running prosody.cfg.lua.services by hands not gives any errors.

On 11 Apr  2015, at 01:51, Alex Lutay <alutay at sipwise.com> wrote:

> Dear Serge,
>
> I suppose error says about broken syntax in your config.yml
> Please validate line: 371 (you can use online YAML validators).
> As soon as you fix /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml, upgrade should finish successfully.
>
> BTW, you can run "ngcpcfg build" to check configs syntax:
>> root at spce:~# ngcpcfg build
>> Error: Invalid file syntax in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml:
>> Could not read /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml
>> YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line <your line here>
>> root at spce:~#
>
> I will prepare pre-upgrade check to validate YAML configs before upgrade itself.
>
> Thank you for your report!
>
> On 10/04/15 18:19, Serge S. Yuriev wrote:
>> Unfortunately ngcp-upgrade fails on my system
>>
>> YAML Error: Couldn't parse single line value
>>    Code: YAML_PARSE_ERR_SINGLE_LINE
>>    Line: 371
>>    Document: 1
>>  at /usr/share/perl5/YAML/Loader.pm line 148
>> OK
>> Synchronizing data from /etc/ngcp-config/constants.yml
>> Running CFG update...
>> Applying revision script 15080_asterisk_disable_maxsilence.up: File
>> /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml could not be read at
>> /usr/share/ngcp-cfg-schema/cfg_scripts/config/15080_asterisk_disable_maxsilence.up
>> line 11.
>> failed. :(
>> Please resolve the problem and run ngcp-update-cfg-schema again.
>
> --
> Alexander Lutay

Serge S. Yuriev