[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.8.1 is available now!

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Sat Apr 11 08:11:30 EDT 2015

Dear Serge,

I have started new mr3.7.1 Vagrant CE system and upgraded to mr3.8.1,
no such error noticed. So, it is nice to see your upgrade.log,
you can find it here: /var/log/ngcp-upgrade-mr3.8.1.log

BTW, the error is not related to prosody init script,
I suppose it is related to new mr3.8.1 YML file
(for internal usage): /etc/ngcp-rtpengine-daemon/interfaces.yml

Can you please share your content of file
"/etc/ngcp-rtpengine-daemon/interfaces.yml". Also please share your
network.yml if interfaces.yml is emtpy (prlease replace your IPs with
fake one).

Also, I suppose the following code failed on your system:
> /usr/share/ngcp-ngcpcfg/scripts/commit
> if [ -z "${NO_DB_SYNC:-}" ] ; then
>     "${HELPER}/sync-db" "$NGCPCTL_CONFIG" "$CONSTANTS_CONFIG" "$RTP_INTERFACES_CONFIG" || true
> else

Can you please execute it manually and share the output:
> root at spce:/usr/share/ngcp-ngcpcfg# /usr/share/ngcp-ngcpcfg/helper/sync-db "/etc/ngcp-config/config.yml" "/etc/ngcp-config/constants.yml" "/etc/ngcp-rtpengine-daemon/interfaces.yml"
> rtp_interface ext=ext is sync between config and db
> root at spce:/usr/share/ngcp-ngcpcfg#

Thank you for the report!

--
Alexander Lutay