[Spce-user] Can a reseller break rate-o-mat with a faulty rate sheet?

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 16 11:14:13 EDT 2015

Dear Raúl, All!

Thank you all for the feedback here!

I agree that "postponing" broken CDRs is proper way to move.
While we are busy with other tasks, can you please prepare pull requests
to the following repositories:

https://github.com/sipwise/rate-o-mat
https://github.com/sipwise/cdr-exporter
https://github.com/sipwise/ngcp-panel
(also, we should keep in mind invoicing)

P.S. you can use ticket number MT#10489 for further references
to internal task for rate-o-mat improvements, like:
> - set rating_status to failed if no fee is found

Thank you in advance!

--
Alexander Lutay