[Spce-user] Fw: configuring csc

Prince Henderson pfbuyersclub at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 17:48:56 EDT 2015

      On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:02 PM, Prince Henderson <pfbuyersclub at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hello, I'm attempting to configure my www-csc in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml.  I put in my site title, sip and tftp domain.  Saved and exited. then, ngcpcfg apply.  I get:
 Error: Invalid file syntax...YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line    city''
I had not touched this line and I don't know why it was showing double spacing and double quotation marks at the end, so, using vim I went back in to see if it had been altered.  As it appeared fine I thought well, why not put the city in, so, I did, but, all I did was type the city name in between the single quotation marks.  I exited and ngcpcfg apply and got:.....Tiny found bad indenting in line  '                           city:   'mycity''.  Thats a lot of indentation and again with the double quotation marks.  When I went back into the file to see it it doesn't show like that in the file.  Anyone know why it's doing that?