[Spce-user] Fw: configuring csc

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Fri Apr 17 05:18:14 EDT 2015

On 16 April 2015 at 22:48, Prince Henderson <pfbuyersclub at yahoo.com> wrote:

>    On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:02 PM, Prince Henderson <
> pfbuyersclub at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Hello, I'm attempting to configure my www-csc in
> /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml.  I put in my site title, sip and tftp domain.
> Saved and exited. then, ngcpcfg apply.  I get:
>
> Error: Invalid file syntax...YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line
> city''

Welcome to YAML.

Could it be that you have placed a tab rather than a space somewhere? YAML
is very specific about indentation, as this is down it builds its arrays.
You might try an online YAML parser such as
http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/ which might help to see where the
issue is. Could be that the actual issue is on a line above this one.

You get used to it after a while and start to really admire its clean,
readable format.

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan

I had not touched this line and I don't know why it was showing double