[Spce-user] peer to peer calls

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Tue Apr 21 19:16:45 EDT 2015

El Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:55:28 +0300
Serge Yuriev <me at nevian.org> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to figure out best way to connect between PBX and PSTN
> - If I configure both as peers where is no way to bill them.
> - If I configure PBX as subscriber (recommended way AFAIK) can’t understand
> how to use it as trunk to route outside calls to PBX’s users?

Yes, you need to create the PBX as subscriber.

You assign a primary number as E164 number
Other numbers as aliases. That way every call to those numbers should be
directed to the PBX

Make sure you mark the e164_to_ruri preference in the subscriber to send the
dialed number to the PBX when calling the subscriber.