[Spce-user] peer to peer calls

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Wed Apr 22 06:56:47 EDT 2015

Hello,

Thank you a lot, Jon.

If I understand correctly we need to permanent register out PBX to get
incoming calls?
And a bit more advanced question:
Our PBX (Cisco Unified Contact Manager to be more specific) clustered
and at any time given at least 3 nodes could process incoming calls so
how can we balance between them for redundancy?

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer