[Spce-user] peer to peer calls

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Wed Apr 22 08:30:04 EDT 2015

El Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:56:47 +0300
"Serge S. Yuriev" <me at nevian.org> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you a lot, Jon.
>
> If I understand correctly we need to permanent register out PBX to get
> incoming calls?

If you pbx does not register by itself yes, a permanent contact should be added
as fake register.

> And a bit more advanced question:
> Our PBX (Cisco Unified Contact Manager to be more specific) clustered
> and at any time given at least 3 nodes could process incoming calls so
> how can we balance between them for redundancy?

ngcp system is capable of doing DNS SRV queries. If you add a permanent contact
like:

sip:user at pbxdomain.com

and pbxdomain.com has SRV records pointing to the three PBX systems with wight
and priority, the ngcp system will read those values and use them.

let me know if that solves your issue.

cheers,

Jon