[Spce-user] peer to peer calls

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 22 03:01:49 EDT 2015

Hi,

> And little additional question: how to bill some incoming calls(for
example to 800 numbers) while skip others?

The billing fees in a billing profile have a "direction" field which
you'd need to set to "incoming" for it to be applied to the called
party.
All the others fees will have a direction 'outbound' and they will apply
the cost only for outgoing calls.

--
Daniel Grotti
VoIP Engineer