[Spce-user] Strange issue with new peer server

Leandro Gonçalves lmtg76 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:35:50 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm using sip:provider for one month now. I manged to setup a running
system, but now I'm facing a strange issue while connecting sip:provider to
a new peering server, maybe someone can help me figure this out.

What I did so far..

Created a new peering group and server, this peer requires authentication
so I also added the peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass and peer_auth_realm and
also modified the file reg_agent.conf.tt2

I have no problems with inbound calls, but all the outbound calls use the
same cli ( the account's network cli ).

If I leave the peer server with all previous options filled, I can
authenticate and make calls, sip:provider rewrites the FROM: header ( as
expected ) but all calls use the same DDI, this peer ignores any display
name field... only the username is accepted.

If I remove the peer_auth_realm it now shows different CLIs (FROM header
field), but I cannot authenticate because the digest username is empty,
instead of using the peer_auth_user ( at least I was expecting it ) and
receive multiple '407 Proxy Authentication Required'

Testing the trunk on another platform, i.e. elastix, everything works as
expected.

Can anyone guide me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance,
Leandro