[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.0.1 is now available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 31 09:10:49 EDT 2015

Dear Yavari‬,

Still it is impossible to your mind from here.

I have downloaded sip_provider_CE_installcd.iso
from https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/images/sip_provider_CE_installcd.iso
MD5: 475a21faf1c2b5d274fe59e61e0d956c

Installed "mr4.0.1 DHCP" using Menu (second in list), see attached
screen-shot. No issues noticed.

If you are able to reproduce it, please send installation log directly
to me. I will check it provide a fix if necessary.

You can find the logs in /tmp/*.log and /tmp/*txt  _before_ server reboot.

Also, did you install mr3.8.2 LTS or mr4.0.1?
Did you use DHCP or specify manual network details?

Tnx!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance