[Spce-user] Fax2Mail in ngcp

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Aug 19 15:06:16 EDT 2015

Shew Jon, I reckon people would pay you for that list of steps! :)

I actually use an exernal fax system, we have lots of PBX systems connected
to us, but they want everyone to be able to email faxes, and a few inbound
numbers. iFax is quite affordable (really good support too), needs some
billing integration depending on how you set it up to use SPCE. (We connect
via one subscriber, and use their outgoing DID, to move it to one
subscriber or the next in our external billing system). I'm sure there are
other ways of achieving the same using template modification etc.

On 18 August 2015 at 14:52, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <manwe at sipdoc.net> wrote:

> El Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:08:43 +0200
> Alexander Topolanek <alexander at schrego.com> escribió:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm looking for an easy to setup solution to receive and send faxes.
> >
> > In the docs of 3.8.1 I found some configuration for a faxserver. Are
> > these settings used at all in the community Version?
> > What are my options to achieve a fax server solution?
> >
> > kind regards
> >

> The most common solution would be to integrate hylafax + iaxmodem as you
> would
> do in an asterisk based solution. But you'll have to do it yourself as
> it's a pro only feature not available by default in the ce.
>
> it's quite easy though.

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net