[Spce-user] db rev naming

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 21 12:36:21 EDT 2015

Hi Jon,

Sorry for delay, we are a bit busy now :-)
The idea is good, I am completely agree to keep some spaces between ID.

I am not sure about possibility to use release version in DB statements.
It will create misunderstanding for backported DB statements.

Maybe it will be enough just to multiply current login on 10.
So, Sipwise will release 12340, 12350, 12360 which has a gap for 9
statements everywhere.

What do you think?

--
Alexander Lutay