[Spce-user] RTPEngine ICE Candidates Exchange

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Wed Dec 16 08:48:34 EST 2015

On 12/16/2015 08:44 AM, afshin afzali wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Do you mean by sending re-invite (including the new ICE candidate) I
> will be able to do so? What rtpengine will do ? Does it cause sending a
> re-invite in case of new ICE ?

What I mean is that if the WebRTC client sends a re-invite instead of an
INFO for ICE updates, then that would work out of the box. Otherwise, if
it's using INFO messages (as it should, according to the RFC), then the
SIP proxy must be instructed to pass these messages down to rtpengine
like it does for re-invites (using `offer` and `answer`).

Cheers