[Spce-user] Encapsulated multipart part: (application/isup)

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Thu Feb 5 13:08:10 EST 2015

Hello,

a peering partner sends multiple parts inside the Message Body of an INVITE message. In this case

Encapsulated multipart part:  (application/isup)
(followed by ISUP)

The SPCE handles the call just fine, but my endpoints struggle with this additional MIME part and they reject the call with 415 unsupporrted Media.

Can I strip that Media Part from the SIP Message somehow?

Thanks and best regards,

Marc