[Spce-user] Encapsulated multipart part: (application/isup)

Victor Seva vseva at sipwise.com
Thu Feb 5 14:57:33 EST 2015

On 02/05/2015 07:08 PM, Marc Storck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a peering partner sends multiple parts inside the Message Body of an INVITE message. In this case
>
> Encapsulated multipart part:  (application/isup)
> (followed by ISUP)
>
> The SPCE handles the call just fine, but my endpoints struggle with this additional MIME part and they reject the call with 415 unsupporrted Media.
>
> Can I strip that Media Part from the SIP Message somehow?

You can play with [0] remove_body_part function of textops module. I
think It's backported since mr3.6.1 version.

But If you want to remove all multipart you should to play with
replace_body_* and replace_* changing the 'Content-Type'.

Anyhow this can be tricky and you need some kamailio skills.

[0]
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/textops.html#textops.f.remove_body_part