[Spce-user] Possible to rewrite caller CLI based on callee number dialled?

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Fri Feb 6 04:49:25 EST 2015

Hi,

We have a situation where we need to dynamically rewrite the callers CLI
depending on the number they dial. The calls would come in from one
peering, then depending on the number dialled, have the calling CLI
changed, before being sent out over another peering.

I can see how to do this within the same field, i.e. to change the
format of the calling CLI or called number - but is it possible to
manipulate the CALLER number depending on the CALLEE CLI?

Thanks

George