[Spce-user] found sems had stopped

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 02:15:08 EST 2015

Hi all

Calls were failing on our platform - I found sems had stopped running.
Starting it fixed the issue - however I would like to find out why it was
not running. I have not been able to find anything in the logs, but I may
be looking in the wrong place. Where would I look for any clues?

Secondly - to avoid this in future, would it be safe to run some cron job
that checks the status of the various services and starts them if found not
running and send an alert email when this happens and run it every couple
of minutes.

Thanks for any input