[Spce-user] HA feature

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Feb 12 16:45:38 EST 2015

El Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:35:44 -0700
"Max Power" <mpower at entelit.ca> escribió:

> I would be really interested in this as well. HA is something we struggle
> with and would love to go pro, but are already mostly happy with the ESXi
> environment we have now. As we grow, we really only need the HA features.
> Keeping the system redundant is super important! It seems like since this is
> such a requested topic, there should be some way to make this happen and
> still support the project at the same time ...

You have to think about the PRO as an appliance. You don't ask Cisco to sell you
the software to acomodate it in your own hardware. You buy the apliance.

Maybe at some point Sipwise will change its mind. Who knows.

The way you can support the project (IMHO) is by using the ngcp system. No
matter if you run it virtualized or you run it in your own hardware. As long as
you use it you can report issues and you can grow to become a future PRO
customer. That's the idea as far as I know.

cheers,

Jon