[Spce-user] Several trunks from Asterisk to NGCP

Andres Gmail aruizmorillas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:45:25 EST 2015

Hi list,

I have an asterisk configured as vPBX. I need to configure multiple
trunks against NGCP but Asterisk does not support well several trunks
with the same "host" and starts doing weird things ....

What would be the best way to configure multiple trunks from Asterisk to
NGCP?

I set "allowguest = yes" and context by defaultis "incoming" where I set
all DDI's clients. In the NGCP I have marked "e164_to_ruri" NGCP to send
the called number and this works well.

How can we make outgoing calls from Asterisk with different sip username?

Thanks in advance.

--
Saludos
---