[Spce-user] Billing profile for inbound calls?

Alexander Griesser ag at anexia.at
Fri Feb 20 12:23:09 EST 2015

Hey there,

I was playing around a bit with billing profiles today and was trying to assign a billing profile for inbound calls but in the call history for the user, the calls where always displayed as 0.00 cost, so before I try to disassemble the whole system trying to find my configuration error, I just wanted to know if there are maybe known issues with billing profiles for inbound calls or if there's something special I need to take care of for that to make it work?

Also, I'd love to send you the configuration of my billing profiles, etc. but I haven't found them on the filesystem yet, so all I could probably do at this point in time is send some crappy screenshots - is there a way to export the data in text form to make it easier to read in here?

Best,

Alexander Griesser
Head of Systems Operations

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

E-Mail: ag at anexia.at<mailto:ag at anexia.at>
Web: http://www.anexia.at<http://www.anexia.at/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601