[Spce-user] Billing profile for inbound calls?

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 20 14:08:42 EST 2015

Hi Alexander,

On 02/20/2015 06:23 PM, Alexander Griesser wrote:
> I was playing around a bit with billing profiles today and was trying to
> assign a billing profile for inbound calls but in the call history for
> the user, the calls where always displayed as 0.00 cost, so before I try
> to disassemble the whole system trying to find my configuration error, I
> just wanted to know if there are maybe known issues with billing
> profiles for inbound calls or if there’s something special I need to
> take care of for that to make it work?

The billing fees in a billing profile have a "direction" field which
you'd need to set to "incoming" for it to be applied to the called
party. Classical use case is to to bill inbound calls to 0800 numbers
hosted on the system, which are free for the caller but are billed to
the called party.

> Also, I’d love to send you the configuration of my billing profiles,
> etc. but I haven’t found them on the filesystem yet, so all I could
> probably do at this point in time is send some crappy screenshots – is
> there a way to export the data in text form to make it easier to read in
> here?

Well, it's in MySQL only, specifically in billing.billing_fees_history,
but you can export them via
https://$your_ip:1443/api/billingfees/?billing_profile_id=$your_bid

There is currently no such thing as exporting it to CSV though.

Cheers,
Andreas