[Spce-user] billing - re-rate

fry spce at friibii.ch
Mon Feb 2 18:58:36 EST 2015

hi daniel,

thanks, after a few hours i got it now to the right values for all
countries.. thanks for the hint..

but i still have some strange beavior in the billing-pdf:
a call with was 4minutes 10 seconds should cost 115 cents => 1.15 CHF.
In the database this looks fine (115cent), but in the billing-pdf
everytime the cost goes over the 99cents, the amount isn't right..
instead of 1.15000 it is viewable as 1.114000

does anybody have the same issue? what could be the problem?

thanks
fry