[Spce-user] New Sipwise ISO

Sebastien Lesimple slesimple at laposte.net
Thu Feb 5 05:17:28 EST 2015

Hi William!

I used some IBM Blacenter H with HS21 and HS22 blades for installing
SPCE in the past.
Yes there is a little issue with the Broadcom chipset, you need to
upgrade the blade FW first, then instead of using the ISO why don't you
use the installer after performing a fresh Debian NetInstall?

Taken from there:
https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.7.1/spce/ar01s04.html#_installing_the_operating_system

PKG=ngcp-installer-latest.deb
wget http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/${PKG}
dpkg -i ${PKG}

ngcp-installer

It works perfectly well on dedicated servers from the vast majority of
providers as well as on your own machines.

Cheers!
Seb.