[Spce-user] Possible to rewrite caller CLI based on callee number dialled?

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Fri Feb 6 07:04:53 EST 2015

On 06/02/15 10:40, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Then again, this would only match the callee part inside the caller or
> callee and replace the same field, so probably not exactly what you
> want. I guess you rather want to select somehow to match on the caller,
> but replace the callee.
Yes, you're right - replacing the same field doesn't address our issue.
We need to look at one field and then change another (e.g. look at
callee number, alter caller CLID)

> We could rework rewrite rules in a way to get rid of inbound/outbound
> caller/callee rules, but rather have just inbound and outbound rules,
> and within the rules have a dropdown to select which field (r-uri user,
> r-uri domain or even a custom header) to match on, and another dropdown
> to select which field to replace.
>
> Might indeed be interesting, but definitely not going to happen for 3.8
> LTS anymore.
Totally understood, do you have any indication when this might be
possible? We are looking at a customer requirement at present and this
would suit perfectly.