[Spce-user] Possible to rewrite caller CLI based on callee number dialled?

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Feb 6 07:42:14 EST 2015

Maybe I'm wrong ... but rewriting the Caller CLI, based on Callee it's possible throught the rewriting rules of peer server.

We do it everyday.

Let say subscriber A with CLI AAA whants to call B, but using CLI CCC, what we do it's put a rewrite rule on the peer server config that does that.

It's not the clearest way ... or the better, but's possible.