[Spce-user] A peering host with this IP address already exists

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Thu Feb 12 06:04:41 EST 2015

That have no sence ... they could give you one pair of credentials and send all the numbers to the same user/pass.

Anyhow ... with mr3.6.1 you could define the same IP all the times you want into a same peering group, then you will have to setup peering rules for sending out each DID throught the correct 'instance' of the same IP, also don't forget to add the credentials to the gateway definition.

>>> 2015-02-12 11:39 GMT+02:00 Andrew Pogrebennyk < apogrebennyk at sipwise.com > :