[Spce-user] New Sipwise ISO

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Fri Feb 13 02:18:39 EST 2015

Jon,

I will build another test server in a few days and get that information
for you.  What I know right now is that I use the default options on my
HS21 and LS21 servers and the network cards do not work.  I have run in
to this problem with debian based stuff quite a bit and I know it has to
do with the non-free firmware that the Broadcom cards require.  Even the
debian default cd does not include these.  I needed to hunt for the
correct netinstall iso.  If grml includes these by default I would be
very surprised.  But as you requested the information, I will build
another test server and let you know the results.

Thanks,

William