[Spce-user] disconnect call after 1 minute

Tóth Csaba tsabi at tsabi.hu
Mon Feb 16 08:54:12 EST 2015

Hi,

during the past days we tried to investigate this. Now i have a more
specific explanation:

We have two different subscribers in the sipwise box.
We have another host with an asterisk installed, and this asterisk
connects to these subscribers. Two different SIP user connects to the
asterisk, and they make a call to each other.
The call is ok, soud is ok, but the call is disconnected exactly after
60 sec running time.
We traced the packets with wireshark, the lb sends the first bye.

If i connect a voip phone to any of the subscribers it works, just when
the asterisk is connected to both of the subscribers comes the
disconnection. And the 59.64 secundum is also interesting.

What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance!
Csaba