[Spce-user] Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Mon Jan 5 06:27:53 EST 2015

Good afternoon,

I’m having an issue with 1 single user trying to login as a subscriber. The user sees a “504 Gateway Time-out” and nginx logs the following:

[error] 19544#0: *58147 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.9.3.14, server: , request: "GET /dashboard HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/fastcgi/ngcp-panel.sock", host: “f.q.d.n”

I’m using mr3.6.2.

I have tried to reproduce the issue from any client available to me, but I’m unable to reproduce the issue.

How can I debug this further?
Is there anything on the user side (browser extension, transparent proxy, …) that could provoke this issue?

Regards,

Marc