[Spce-user] Limit incoming concurrent calls for subscribers

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 14 05:14:22 EST 2015

Hi Matthias,
the file is
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.customtt.tt2

This will be applied to each subscribers, it depends which value you
have set to concurrent_max_out and concurrent_max for that subscriber.
Also, this will force you to have concurrent_max alway greated then
concurrent_max_out value.

You should play with it by your self, this requires some code hacking we
can't deliver and develop hear.
We don't do this, my code was just an idea, but if you have no idea
where to put your hands in kamailio, then maybe it's better to give up.

Daniel