[Spce-user] Control calls via Sip Provider CE for subscribers

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 16 11:31:02 EST 2015

Hi,
you can user subscriber's preferences "emergency_prefix" for example.
Just set a prefix there like "peerA_" to all the susbcribers that are
using PeerA

Then you can intercept all call from that subscriber on your peerA, by
setting a peering rules like:

callee prefix
peerA_

now, in the peerA's OUTBOUND rewrite rule for callee, just remove the
prefix "peerA_".

Daniel