[Spce-user] Calls to destinations without billing zone

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 5 09:15:34 EST 2015

Hi,
in this case rate-o-mat just stop to work and wait you to fix the
missing billig fees.
You just need to add your fee and restart rate-o-mat. It will catch up
the unrated calls.

The routing is based on the peering rules. You have to make sure to
cover all the possible destination with your billing fees, so you car
rate all the calls.

Daniel