[Spce-user] SDP rewriting

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Wed Jun 17 05:38:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have two networks, Internal and External

(external) Peer(s) -- SPCE -- PBX (internal)

SPCE have addresses in both nets via extra socket and two RTP interfaces

If we get incoming call SPCE rewrites (and proxy) both signaling and SDP
o= and c= lines with self IP
While we trying make outgoing call SPCE rewrites only signaling so o=
and c= lines carries Peer's IP towards PBX

I trying figure out where is my mistake and how/where to debug this:
proxy|lb|sems, debug=2, debugger module..

btw How to debug SEMS?

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer