[Spce-user] Upgrading from 3.4.2 to current

Kalen Krueger kalen at npinfo.com
Tue Mar 3 17:55:59 EST 2015

Hello all!

We have been running 3.4.2 for several months, and other than one diversion header issue it seems to be working pretty well.  I need to deal with this diversion header issue, and as part of that I'd like to get on the current build.... so I have some questions.

1.      How can I confirm the build I'm currently on?

2.      What is the exact path?  Just follow the instructions from 3.4.2 -> 3.5.1 -> 3.6.1 -> 3.6.2 -> 3.7.1?

Thanks ahead of time!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D055C2.29B3A5C0]

Kalen Krueger
Technical and Project Manager
NP Information Systems
www.npinfo.com<http://www.npinfo.com>

kalen at npinfo.com
desk:  (253) 479-1321
office: (253) 852-1543
mobile: (206) 963-1309

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.