[Spce-user] Warning when starting ngcp-panel

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 9 06:18:21 EDT 2015

Dear Alexander,

The warning is fixed in trunk already (upcoming mr3.8.1), but
it is not backported to mr3.7 as it is warning only, which causes no errors.

You can use the ticket number MT#10289 for further references.

The fix contains two parts:
1) reinitialize empty variables:
https://github.com/sipwise/cfg-schema/commit/f7b95708
2) remove PRO related sections elasticsearch & deviceprovisioning from
CE ngcp-panel.conf config.

So, I suggest you to wait mr3.8 here, anyway thank you for feedback!

--
Alexander Lutay

Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hall 10.1 / booth N10
Exhibition and Congress for Broadband,
Cable & Satellite: 9 – 11 June, 2015 in Cologne