[Spce-user] billing fees

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:25:44 EDT 2015

Hi Jon

Thanks. Mmm, for some reason I assumed that it would do that, probably
based on the fact that one puts a billing profile/contract ID in the
peering details. I guess I could work with:

In case you add billing profiles to the peers using direction outbound marks
your cost when seding calls to the peer. You can put there the cost and use
"incoming" direction and you'll get the value when the call ends in one of
your
subscribers.

But it would then show the cost in the cdr records of the end user when the
look at their CDRs? Am I correct? That would be problematic as well.

Seeing that this has become a critical component for us now I really hope
that sipwise can do it in some way....