[Spce-user] voicemail_echo_number & VSC codes

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon May 11 07:48:38 EDT 2015

Yes,
problem is in  provisioning.voip_cf_destinations where you have 2
destination set, once from the web interface (right one) and one from
the VSC (wrong one).
If you have to change only for one user, you have to align the two entry
there and rewirte sip:vmu<ECHO_NUMBER>@voicebox.local with your E164:
sip:vmu<E164>@voicebox.local.

But that's not a fix, just a temporarely patch.
We need to fix the entry in mysql added by the VSC code.

--

Daniel Grotti
VoIP Engineer

Sipwise GmbH