[Spce-user] rate-o-mat not running

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu May 28 11:35:54 EDT 2015

Hi Alex

The strange thing is that it has been running fine for a long time - it was
installed over 2 years ago and it was on my own debian server.

Even stranger is that this persisted for 3 days, only to magically
disappear. But - I have missing cdrs for that period. I ran cdr-exporter
which exported the cdrs, but no sign of the few days missing.

libdbi-perl:
  Installed: 1.612-1+deb6u1
  Candidate: 1.612-1+deb6u1
  Version table: