[Spce-user] rate-o-mat not running

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu May 28 04:57:00 EDT 2015

Dear Theo,

How did you install your NGCP 2.8 system?
I am not able to reproduce your problem in our Vagrant 2.8 test VM:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/2.8/spce/ar01s04.html#_vagrant_box_for_virtualbox

If you have installed NGCP on your own Debian server using
ngcp-installer, please share the version of your perl DBI package:

> root at spce:~# apt-cache policy libdbi-perl
> libdbi-perl:
>   Installed: 1.612-1+deb6u1
>   Candidate: 1.612-1+deb6u1
>   Version table:
>  *** 1.612-1+deb6u1 0
>         500 http://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ squeeze/main amd64 Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
> root at spce:~# cat /etc/ngcp_version
> 2.8
> root at spce:~# cat /etc/sipwise_ngcp_version
> System installed. NGCP version 2.8 on 2015-05-27
> root at spce:~#

Also, you can compare list of packages from Vagrant 2.8 VM and your
system, I believe you have some outdated packages there.

--
Alexander Lutay