[Spce-user] Loss of DTMF function

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Mon Nov 2 13:32:18 EST 2015

Hi,

We are on version 3.7 of the software.  We have been stable for many
months now, but just recently have discovered an issue with DTMF.  Some
of our endpoints use IVR to route calls, but just recently we noticed
that they were not functioning properly.  We performed troubleshooting
tasks at the endpoints and traced the problem to the SPCE box.
Performing the "ngcpcfg apply" command seems to restore DTMF functions
to the endpoints for a short time, but already today I have had to
restart the services twice to fix the issue.  Is there an underlying
vulnerability or bug?  Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Bill