[Spce-user] Concurrent max calls exceeded for callee

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Nov 3 04:29:54 EST 2015

Today the same problem happen again by an other subscriber. The subscriber has 4 lines but just one person is using the subscriber. They place several calls this morning and called me now and told me, that she cant call place calls anymore cause phone told her: "all concurrent lines are in use, please try again later". I checked the server and the pbx and there are no active calls, so the limit cant be exceeded.

After set the concurrent max limit to 5 or higher in subscriber preferences, calls works again, if i set it back to 4, the voice message comes again.

This happen now several times with different subscribers in different time intervals. It looks like this is a redis bug or what do you think?

Hope to read from you soon with some more informations.

Btw: is restarting redis-server the right solution?
> /etc/init.d/redis-server stop
> rm -rf /var/lib/redis/*
> /etc/init.d/redis-server start

Von meinem iPhone gesendet