[Spce-user] Concurrent max calls exceeded for callee

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 3 10:51:13 EST 2015

Hi,
are you running the latest version 3.8.3LTS ?
If not, please upgrade.

Also, did you check that the device is not sending multiple invites ?
We noticed that we some devices, sending multiple INVITE (just a
replication) like 3 or 5 in the same second, this will be count as 3 or
5 concurrent call in one.

--
Daniel Grotti
VoIP Engineer