[Spce-user] P-Asserted-Identity Passing from Subscriber to Peer

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Thu Nov 5 05:23:24 EST 2015

I should have also added;

ngcpcfg, version 0.25.2.1+0~mr3.8.2.1

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 1003, 364E Main Street, Middletown  DE 19709
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>