[Spce-user] P-Asserted-Identity Passing from Subscriber to Peer

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Thu Nov 5 06:31:16 EST 2015

As you are using PAI to transport CLI from Subscriber to NGCP, apply these changes:

inbound_upn - From-P-Asserted-Identity

either at subscriber level or at the domain level, depending on the scope of this config.

However please note that subscriber can only deliver “User-Provided-Numbers” to the NGCP and the NGCP might still set its own “Network-Provided-Number” onto the call. It then depends on what you’re sending to your Peer:

a) the User-Provided-Number and the Network-Provided-Number
b) he Network-Provided-Number
c) the User-Provided-Number

From what I understand you want either a) or c), whereas c) is probably not recommended as it most probably allows your subscribers to send any CLI, which might have legal consequences depending on your location.

Regards,