[Spce-user] change of mysql port in 2.8

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Fri Nov 20 12:34:41 EST 2015

El Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:13:20 +0100
Michael Prokop <mprokop at sipwise.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> * Jon Bonilla (Manwe) [Wed Nov 18, 2015 at 01:29:17AM +0100]:
> > El Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:47:02 +0200 "Jon Bonilla (Manwe)" <manwe at sipdoc.net>
> > escribió:
>
> > > Tried to change mysql port in version 2.8 and it failed for
> > > kamailio-proxy and sems.
> > > Database port field is missing in proxy/kamailio.cfg and
> > > sems/db_regagent.conf
>
> > Some more discrepancies:
> > It was not handled correctly by the check-tools pachage and ngcp module
> > under collectd was not working.
>
> Custom MySQL ports are supported since mr3.5.1, so please upgrade to
> either LTS mr3.8 or a more recent build like mr4.1+ (tracked as
> MT#8117 internally, jftr) if you depend on that feature.

hi Mika

This is a 2.8 install that has been highly customized by me. No upgrade is
possible atm. I've done all the changes needed for the remote db to work and I
was just notifying some of the issues I've found.

As dbport is a parameter in constants.yml I would have expected to be supported
in the templates. But it's fine, is not hard to make the changes.

cheers,

Jon