[Spce-user] problems installing sip server

Eromosele Edeawe edeawe at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 06:19:49 EDT 2015

Hi,
I've been trying to get my sip server running all weekend but I haven't been able to please could you give me helpful advice
I set it up on amazon ec2 but though I can SSH to it I can't access the admin panel - My browser says the certificates are expired and I get a "502 bad gateway nginx" - could this be an indication that the web server on the system has a problem?
I have also tried to generate certificates and use them but that didn't help either. All the security have been put in place to give access to my ip via TCP on port 443, 1443
Please could you help me?

Thank you
Eroms