[Spce-user] R: Subcriber IP authentication

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Thu Oct 29 11:22:52 EDT 2015

Great Marco,
it seems to work!

Thanks,

--
Alessandro Bolletta
Mediaspot Srl

Da: Marco Teixeira [mailto:admin at marcoteixeira.com]
Inviato: lunedì 26 ottobre 2015 12.09
A: Alessandro Bolletta <alessandro at mediaspot.net>
Cc: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Oggetto: Re: [Spce-user] Subcriber IP authentication

Hi Alessandro,

Beside allowed sources, you also need to add the IP to "trusted sources"... to avoid asking for authentication.
I ususally don't use patterns, and set Protocol to any (to allow for TCP fallback of the client, in case the SIP packet size exceeds the MTU)

About your permanent registration, that is not going to work, you need something like sip:something at pbx.ip.ad.dr:5060
And if you need to send it over TCP, just add transport=tcp like:  sip:something at pbx.ip.ad.dr:5060;transport=tcp
For asterisk peers this should work: sip:s at 1.1.1.1:5060<http://sip:s@1.1.1.1:5060>

---