[Spce-user] Subcriber IP authentication

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Mon Oct 26 07:09:03 EDT 2015

Hi Alessandro,

Beside allowed sources, you also need to add the IP to "trusted sources"...
to avoid asking for authentication.
I ususally don't use patterns, and set Protocol to any (to allow for TCP
fallback of the client, in case the SIP packet size exceeds the MTU)

About your permanent registration, that is not going to work, you need
something like sip:something at pbx.ip.ad.dr:5060
And if you need to send it over TCP, just add transport=tcp like:
 sip:something at pbx.ip.ad.dr:5060;transport=tcp
For asterisk peers this should work: sip:s at 1.1.1.1:5060

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards

Marco
---